It is essential to understand the, history and condition of an object or building before working on it.
RA Conservation provides the following:
- Condition reports
- Conservation reports
- Statements of significance
- Statements of need
Such reports are required to support grant applications, applications for faculty and applications for listed building consent.
With limited funding and staff, managing conservation and repair projects within historic buildings and collections is challenging. RA Conservation offers support with the following:
- Grant sourcing and applications
- Listed building or faculty consent applications
- Interpretation and photography of your interiors
- Training in conservation cleaning and handling
Don’t be daunted by large projects, let RA Conservation help.